Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Starters!!

So here is my first post on my first blog! Not sure if there will be a central theme here as far as topics go, but I'm sure some reoccuring happenings will be food, music, faith, books, babies, beautifying spaces and maybe even my attempts at organic gardening. Someone please teach me how to grow a garden. Anyway, I have a recipe I want to share to kick things off! It's just a little yummy appetizer my sister-in-law Sarah shared with me at an impromtu dinner at our house. I like it number one because it's easy, two because it's absolutely delicious, and three because it's pretty! Also, I love it because you get that dirty, cheesy, garlicky smooth taste but on a lighter note, because sweet green peas take up the body of the pesto (versus tons of olive oil, though tons of olive oil is always delicious as well!) Enjoy!




"Pea Pesto Crostini"





Get the recipe here!!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Yumm! Thanks for the recipe!
    Looking forward to more deliciousness and wit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is great! I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete